It’s the most beautiful, perfect blue sky and sunshine type morning here – can’t remember the last time Easter Sunday dawned like this! And to improve it even more, on my way to the car boot sale this morning, I saw two deer just in front of me at the side of the road. I stopped and they didn’t run away straight away, so I got the chance to see them really close up for a good thirty seconds or so before they cantered off – they really are beautiful creatures.
The car boot wasn’t huge this morning – unsurprisingly with it being Bank Holidays, I suppose. Still got a few bits and bobs, though …
- Bag full of Boots No 7 bits and pieces – at least 15 items – £2.50 (some for me, some to sell)
- 4 Clinique miniatures 30p each to sell
- Brand new M&S; jeans, 50p to sell
- Gorgeous Next girl’s dress £1 to sell
- 3 books for me 50p each
- Karaoke disc – 50p to sell
- Crocs with charms 50p to sell
- Brand new Clarks boy’s sandals £1.50 to sell
- Ladies Clarks shoes £1 to sell
Right, I’m off to put on some washing, have a shower and wash my hair and perhaps indulge in a bacon sandwich in the garden as it’s such a lovely morning.