- Lose 10 lbs – next weigh in will be Friday, so I’m going to leave this item off my daily updates until then.
- Exercise – managed to do a brisk three mile walk in the morning before the rain started tipping down in earnest.
- William – he spent all morning at karate and swords, and on his computer in the afternoon. Pleeeeese let the weather improve soon.
- 101 list – no progress.
- Housework – did ma-hoo-sive pile of ironing. Still can’t get all my holiday laundry finished due to rain.
- Family meals – Ashley cooked a variety of tapas, including meatballs, for our dinner tonight. Will had some of the meatballs (“I don’t rate this sauce, Dad”) with a baked potato.
- Computer declutter – deleted unwanted addresses from address book and started going through my email filing system and deleting what I didn’t need. Found a whole load of Amazon voucher codes (rewards for doing online surveys), and added them into my Amazon account – I now have £59 worth of Amazon credit. Narrowly stopped myself having a book buying frenzy!