I didn’t post yesterday about my challenge – totally forgot! Had a bit of a strange day, chasing around after my (lovely but totally hopeless in a lurching from life-crisis-to-life-crisis sort of way) friend, Becky, whose son is William’s best friend. We had a arranged to get together with the kids, but I couldn’t get hold of her to make final arrangements, because her phone was unobtainable (it had been stolen). I won’t bore you with the rest of the ins and outs, but the whole afternoon turned into a bit of a saga. The kids did manage to get an hour or so to play in the end, though, so that was good.
Anyway, challenge – will lump the days together – easier:
- Lose 10 lbs – lose three quarters of a pound – better than nothing, I suppose but must try harder.
- Exercise – none, unless you include scrubbing the kitchen floor very vigorously.
- Keep Will occupied – he went to a dragon making workshop at the library (cost – 50p!) on Thurs, which was brilliant – very good value for money, and he enjoyed it. The library always put on good events for kids in the school holidays. Friday we (eventually – see above) caught up with his friend Alex and went to an indoor soft play place (ok, it was a pub with an indoor soft play place, but by that stage of proceedings, I definitely needed a glass of wine).
- 101 List – no, don’t think I’ve managed to do anything.
- Housework – finished kitchen, looks so much better, am very pleased.
- Family meals – Will and I had a delicious sausage and cabbage bake on Thurs, but he had leftover cottage pie last night and I ate later with Ashley, as he wasn’t home from Sussex till late.
- Computer declutter – have finally finished photos, am now on the home straight.