I saw this over on A Modern Mother a while ago, and thought I’d try it with William. Hope you don’t mind me copying, Susanna. The parts in brackets after his answers are my own comments.
1. What is something mum always says to you?
2. What makes mummy happy?
Purple flowers. (any flowers would do, really ….)
3. What makes mummy sad?
Dad arguing with her.
4. How does your mum make you laugh?
Tickling me/telling funny jokes.
5. What was your mum like as a child?
What were you like, Mum?
6. How old is your mum?
Forty (spot on)
7. How tall is your mum?
Reasonably tall. (well, 5’3”, so quite short really).
8. What is her favourite thing to do?
Read her book. (right on the money there, son!)
9. What does your mum do when you’re not around?
I don’t know. (good point)
10. If your mum became famous, what would it be for?
Flower arranging (WTF?!)
11. What is your mum really good at?
Everything (I like this answer, I like it a lot!)
12. What is your mum not very good at?
That’s hard. (another good answer!)
13. What does your mum do for her job?
She types out minutes of two different schools. (surprisingly accurate)
14. What is your mum’s favourite food?
Shepherd’s Pie (interesting … )
15 If your mum was given one wish, what would it be?
To have a dream house.