Oooh, I’m quite excited. I’ve just been given a blogging award by Liz over at Love Those Cupcakes – thanks ever so much, Liz – I’ve never had an award before!
I have to share seven interesting facts about myself, and then I have to pick seven bloggers to pass the award onto.
So, let’s start with the seven facts, shall we? I’m not feeling very inspired, so I think it will be a struggle to think of seven things you don’t already know about me.
1. My first ever Saturday job when I was still at school was as a cashier in Safeways supermarket.
2. My first ever full-time ‘proper’ job was Conference & Banqueting Secretary at the Imperial Hotel in Torquay.
3. I HATE going out on Saturday night. I want to stay at home, curl up on the sofa in my PJs, eat a yummy dinner (which Ashley always cooks on a Saturday, bless him), and watch crap TV. I do quite like going out on a Friday, though.
4. I am the world’s worst procrastinator, and have to totally force myself to get on with things that need to be done – hence this new plan.
5. If Kettle Chips, Diet Cherry Coke and mature cheddar cheese didn’t exist, my world would never be the same again.
6. I love going to the theatre, particularly musicals. I’ve got tickets to go and see Evita later on this year and I can’t wait.
7. I would really rather like one of those new little laptop thingys – netbook? Notebook? And I’d quite like an Iphone too. But I don’t NEED either of these things. So I’m going to buy a Mulberry handbag instead. Which I also don’t need.
Phew, that’s the hard bit done.
So, I’m going to pass on this award to the following people, whose blogs I love to read:
Being More Through Having Less – you were gone for a little while, but I’m so glad you’re back again, Renia
Get Stuff Done – Probably my fave blog of all, thanks Mo for brightening up my day
Making Good Use – love reading about Elizabeth’s bargains
My Chaotic Home – Another blogger who went away and came back – glad you started up again, Kerri
Shopaholly – who never fails to bring a smile to my face
Sharie’s View to the Hill – a lovely blog written by a fellow car boot sale fanatic
A Piece of Wood – one of the first blogs I started reading, and still one of my faves
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Copy the logo to your blog (or at least into the acceptance post).
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- List 7 things about yourself people may find interesting.
- Make your own 7 nominations.
- Post links to those 7.
- Leave each a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.