What a struggle to get out of bed this morning – I SO didn’t want to climb out from under my duvet! Anyway, I did, and here’s today’s rundown:
Monsoon two piece outfit, 50p to sell (the camera flash has made it look a bit psychedelic, but in real life it’s actually quite nice!)
Lots of shoes:
- Crocs, £1.50 to sell (do hope they’re still in demand next summer!)
- Reebok trainers, 50p to sell
- Tan peep toe leather heels – lovely shoes, 50p brand new absolute bargain – supposed to be for me but they’re rather tight, so may well be sold.
- Jones leather flip flops – rather nice, 50p, but too big for me, so for selling
- Football boots, 50p, poss to keep for Will when he needs the next size up.
- Moshulu flat pumps – 50p, brand new, supposedly to sell, but they are SOOOOO comfy, I might keep them myself
Travel Monopoly, 50p, to sell – Tresemme hair mouse 50p, Molton Brown Body Lotion 50p, supposed to sell, but realised is not quite full when I got home, so I’ll keep it.
Coast pink dress, £2.50 to sell (just need to find a skinny friend to model it now, as it needs to be worn to photograph well!)
Coast silk skirt, £1.50 to sell – gorgeous!
Per Una cardigan, 50p to sell
A good morning’s booty-ing. Plans for the rest of Sunday include menu planning for the week and sorting out an internet shop, gettting rid of the pile of stuff that has grown out of my in tray onto my desk, and later on I’m going to watch High School Musical with Will, and catch up on Strictly Come Dancing, which I recorded last night.
Have a great Sunday, everybody! xx