Am feeling very out of sorts today, so about time to focus on what I’m grateful for, I think.
- That I was able get a doctor’s appointment this afternoon for William, whose ear has begun hurting him again.
- That my dad is making a very good recovery from his bypass and is now back at home.
- That I’ve just managed to unblock a major printer jam, without having to resort to taking the printer to pieces / calling in the experts.
- That I’m off out for lunch with my friend Annette today.
- That athough I’m having some problems with non payers and unreasonable buyers, my pre-Christmas eBay sales are going really well overall.
- That my new bedroom carpet is finally being fitted tomorrow.
- That the weekend is coming up.
- That Lovefilm are sending me the first disk of the second series of Gossip Girl, which should be here today or tomorrow.
- That Ashley is deciding what to have for dinner and cooking it today.
- That I’m not doing at all badly with my Christmas shopping.
Funny how just writing that down has made me feel much better. Counting your blessings may be an old-fashioned adage, but it’s still very relevant and worthwhile.
I’ll be back later with Friday Shopping Spot.