The first of a new month, Monday morning, and the sun is shining brightly, though it’s very cold out there.
So, time to think about a few goals for February.
1. Lose 7 lbs. Once again, I don’t think I’m going to be blogging about this one along the way, but will give an update at the end of the month.
2. Finish off my financial overhaul from Jan – still to do:
- change electric and gas,
- look at best option for Cash ISA,
- and also best option for savings accounts, including closing the ones that I don’t use any more.
3. Make progress on at least three items from my 101 list.
4. Go out for at least 15 walks, and take a photograph of something I see during each one.
5. Spend 20 minutes each day doing something creative (I know this one was on my EAA post yesterday, but as ‘being more creative’ was one of my goals for the year, I think it’s worth putting on here as well.
Right, I’m off to make a start on the twelve items on my ‘to do’ list for today – finishing this post will mean that I can cross off the first one!
Edited to Add: January was my blog’s busiest month ever, with 2,942 hits. Thank you so much to everybody who reads, and particularly to those of you who take the time to comment – it really is very much appreciated.