1. I really must get my car booked in to get the door dealt with – why have I not got around to this yet? It will take less than five minutes to organise.
2. Are Ashley and I really the only parents who found the school play utterly and mind-numbingly tedious (other than the five second bit William was in, obviously)? Even the kids acting in it looked bored to tears.
3. Why is it that the whole weekend is freezing cold, wet and miserable, and Monday morning rolls round bright and sunny and beautiful?
4. How come, when Ashley’s mum offered to take us out for a meal tomorrow night, have I ended up with her coming around here for a takeaway?
5. However much I declutter, there is still so much more that needs to be done. Why?
6. How am I going to lose two stone before going on holiday at the beginning of July when between now and then, I have a trip to London planned, at least four social engagements which will involve lots of drinking and eating, and now I’ve just booked four days in Spain at half term?
7. How will I ever manage to stay alive long enough to read all the books that I want to read?
If anybody can help me out with answers, do let me know!