Technically it’s only been six days as I didn’t get home from holiday until late on Thursday night, so my first weigh in was last Friday morning.
And as of this morning’s weigh in, I’ve lost 3.4 lbs.
Which is good. Not as good as I was hoping for, if I’m honest, but good.
I’ve stuck to my eating plan quite well, though I’ve struggled a little bit when I’m in the kitchen making dinner (always a bad snacking time for me), and Sunday was a bit of a write off when I piled into a bowl of tortilla chips Ashley was eating (and this was AFTER a pub lunch!). Then did my usual trick of ‘oh, I’ve ruined today then’, and ate a roast dinner, which I really didn’t need AT ALL.
But I got back to it on Monday and have been good since then.
I’m quite pleased that I’ve avoided alcohol other than one glass of wine with my pub lunch on Sunday – that is a real achievement for me.
So, last week’s mini goals – how did I do?
- Write down everything I eat – I started on Monday, as I hadn’t got my notebook organised until then.
- Exercise a tiny bit each day – yes, from Sunday onwards. But it has really been a TINY bit each day.
- Buy a pair of trainers – yes.
- Sort out WW stuff – yes.
The coming week is not one that I’m looking forward to diet-wise: we are out for a meal tonight, and Saturday night we’re having a barbecue. Both of which will be boozy and food filled events (oh, my favourite type!!)
Right, mini goals for this week:
1. Continue to write down everything I eat and drink.
2. Do two one hour walks.
3. Make healthy choices as far as possible at the above-mentioned events.
4. No alcohol, other than at the above-mentioned events.
Good luck to everybody on the Big Momma Challenge this coming week!