Almost ridiculously easy, this question, so I’ve twisted it just a little bit:
1. Summer sunshine …. and cold, cosy winter nights in front of the fire.
2. Spending time with my family and friends … and spending time by myself, too.
3. Buying expensive designer handbags ….. and buying a pair of fab shoes for 50p from a car boot sale.
4. Holidays ….. and just being at home pottering around.
5. Beating my Mum at Scrabble …. and losing to my Mum at Scrabble (that saying about it being the taking part that counts – it’s true, you know)*
Contrary little madam, aren’t I?!
* PS I do prefer winning, if I’m honest!