I cannot believe that another week is at an end already. My feet don’t seem to have touched the ground this week – it’s been manic.
- To my complete and utter disbelief, replacement printer number 4 actually worked!!!
- The cooker is now fixed – until the next time.
- Had a meeting with Will’s headmistress to discuss options for senior school. We’re going to put him in for a scholarship at his current school, and the exam is in January.
- Watched Will play rugby in the rain on Wednesday. Although they lost, they were playing against a school who has 50 boys in Year 6 to choose their team from, as opposed to 15 at Will’s school, and the team played really well.
- Met my ex sister in law for brunch and a catch up on Thursday in Torquay.
- Watched The Blind Side starring Sandra Bullock – best film I’ve seen in ages.
- There is a chill in the air, and autumn is definitely upon us. I bought two lovely soft throws to make our leather sofas a little bit cosier for winter, from Dunelm Mills, which has recently opened locally.
- Went out for curry with friends last night, as William had a birthday sleepover at his friend Alex’s house. Seemed a shame not to have a night out when we didn’t have to worry about a babysitter.
- Had a quick 15 mins in my fave charity shop on Tuesday, and picked up some great bits to resell – a Monsoon dress for £2, a pretty Uttam top 50p, Per Una trousers 50p, and a Sandwich skirt for £3.50 (wish it was my size – I love it!).
- My ensuite bathroom is now back in service with a lovely new floor. Well, I say a lovely new floor – I’m the only one who likes it. What do you think – love it or hate it? I won’t be offended if you hate it – everybody else who’s looked at it does. (It only cost £15, so I can always change it!!)