Found this meme over on Sunday Stealing (and am trying to reduce the number of starred items in my Reader – all part of the Life Laundry), so thought I’d have a go at it.
1. What’s your favorite blog?
What, other than my own? (Only kidding!) It changes quite often, but one that I consistently love is Shopaholly – she rocks!
2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
Word verification – it wastes so much time – and if you’re moderating comments anyway, there’s even less excuse for it. I very, very rarely bother to comment on any blog that has word verification any more.
3. What’s your favorite TV show this season?
Downton Abbey, probably. Though The Apprentice is looking quite promising after last night’s first show, too.
4. What’s your favorite ‘down’ time activity?
5. Are you a parent? If so, what’s your favorite thing to do with your children?
Yes, I have one 10 year old son, William, and he shares my love of cooking – we love to cook together, and he can cook quite a few things all by himself now, too.
6. What about your blog, have you considered changing?
Think it must be about time for a theme change, I’m a bit over that brown background.
7. If you could have any career, what would it be and why?
Always quite fancied working at an airport – all that hustle and bustle. Though the TV show Airline did put me off that a bit. I’m so over the need to have a ‘career’ to be honest, another benefit of getting older, I guess!
8. What is your favorite outfit?
For daytime at the moment, the comfiest EVER jeans, a black or white t shirt, and the Principles cardigan I bought for £1.50 at a car boot sale a couple of weeks back.
9. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say?
“In ten years’ time, you’ll look back on this and laugh”.
10. What is the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
What’s Brown & Sticky? A Stick. (it’s not the funniest, but it’s the first joke that I remember William actually ‘getting’, and he laughed and laughed).
11. What is your favourite vacation spot and why?
Wherever my next holiday is …..
12. What is your all-time favorite Disney movie?
Don’t think I’ve got one, but I did watch High School Musical 3 recently, which I thought was quite entertaining.