Back at the beginning of September, I set myself five goals to complete before I went on holiday. So, as I’m leaving later today, I thought I’d better put metaphorical pen to paper, and see how I did.
1. Lose at least 14 lbs. I didn’t quite reach this target, but a loss of 13 lbs overall since starting the Big Momma Challenge is a definitely positive, as far as I’m concerned.
2. Improve fitness. I started well, doing lots of walking, and then lost interest and haven’t set foot outside the door in weeks, I’m ashamed to say. I just CANNOT seem to get any sort of handle on this. I just hate exercise SOOOO much. Hopeless.
3. Make £400 profit on Ebay. Smashed this target by a loooong way – it’s been a good few weeks for sales, and fingers crossed for another good few weeks pre-Christmas when I return from holiday. I’ve already scheduled lots of items so I can hit the ground running when I get back.
4. Life Laundry – I am REALLY pleased with the progress I’ve made on this. It’s one of those jobs that’ll never be finished, but I’ve certainly made huge inroads into both the physical clutter and the cyber clutter.
5. Improve time management. My decluttering seems to have had a knock on effect, and I feel far more ‘on top’ of things than I have done for a while. Everything just feels more organised somehow. All good.
So, this is me signing out for a fortnight. Thanks so much to everybody who’s left messages wishing me a nice time – I am inordinately excited. We are off to Bournemouth to stay at my parents’ house overnight tonight (and out for a nice Italian meal), and as we’re flying out of Gatwick at 7 tomorrow evening, we’re taking the opportunity to have Sunday lunch at our hotel, Findon Manor, (shameless plug there!) on the way up to the airport.
See you all soon xxx