I’m in between school run and karate run so have about 10 minutes to post a little morale-boosting list of good things in my life over the last few days.
1. Went out with some of the school mums and dads for a curry on Saturday, had an absolutely fab evening, really enjoyed it. Have agreed to have an evening out once a term.
2. Nasty eBay buyers seem to have lost interest in bullying me, thank goodness.
3. After literally hours and and hours of research, getting quotes and drilling down figures, I am finally certain we have the best price for next October’s family holiday, and by this time next week it should be booked. Yay, Maldives here we come again! How lucky are we?
4. Finally coming towards the end of the hideous task that is Christmas shopping. Should have it licked by the end of the week.
5. Hot baths on cold days with Aromatherapy Associates’ bath oils – mmmm, love them.