1. Saw this on my travels around the blogosphere this week and it made me laugh. The best variation I’ve seen yet on the ubiquitous ‘Keep Calm’ theme.
2. I’ve got a new volunteer job working in my favourite charity shop in town on a Wednesday afternoon. Am ridiculously pleased, and quite excited.
3. If I don’t start doing some journal jar posts soon, I’ve no hope at all of ever getting to the bottom of the jar.
4. Bought a book on the day it was published for the first time ever this week – this one:
5. Ashley has been hammering his business credit card of late to the extent that I’ve got £170 of M&S vouchers (he gets a %age of his credit card spend in vouchers, rather than cashback, and gives them to me – yay!) in my hot little hand. I feel a trip to the big out of town Marks coming on next week ….
6. I’ve had a really lovely week this week, for no particular reason. Just really lovely. How cool is that?
Hope everybody has a lovely weekend, whatever you’re doing, and that the sun shines on you xx