It’s a loooong time since I set myself any monthly goals, so bearing in mind September always feels like a bit of a new year what with summer ending and the kids back to school, I thought it was as good a time as any to jot down a few things I want to get done this month.
I shall be away in Spain sunning myself until 6th September, so rather than wait until I get home, I’m scheduling this post in advance so I can jump right in and get going on this list on my return from holiday.
1. Register with a couple of temp agencies – having given up one of my school jobs at the end of last term, I could do with increasing my income a bit.
2. Tidy out cupboard under stairs – I’ve been putting it off for months now.
3. Do something towards my 43 Things list every day, otherwise it’ll never get completed.
4. 3 mile walk at least twice a week.
5. Go swimming at least once.
6. Sort out my internet bookmarks.
7. Sort out the starred items in my G Reader.
8. Go to the cinema at least twice –there are so many good movies coming out that I want to see.
9. Declutter my wardrobe – time for a good sort out.
10. Get breakfast room ceiling fixed.
I’ll keep you posted as to how I get on.