I saw this meme over at Sunday Stealing a while back, and thought it would be fun to have a go.
1 – Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
- My sense of humour
- My organizational skills
- Happily married for 15 years and counting.
- I’m (very) good at my job.
- I’m not a bad cook when I put my mind to it.
- I’m a loyal, reliable friend.
2 – Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
- A pair of Christian Louboutin shoes
- A size 10 body.
- A garage. The type you park your car in, not the type where you buy a car.
- I’d like to live closer to my parents
- Height – I’d love to be a bit taller.
- A nice flat in central London – I really would like to spend more time there.
- A dressing room like the women on Real Housewives of Orange County have.
3 – Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
- Drivers who don’t use their mirrors.
- Being let down.
- Drivers who don’t say thank you when you let them out.
- Poor customer service.
- Stairways in multi-storey car parks that smell of urine.
- The state of our nation.
4 – Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
- Gardening. Just can’t see the attraction.
- Shave my legs as often as I should. Particularly in winter.
- Clean my car as often as I should.
- Clean my house as often as I should.
- Tidy my office (but there’s method in my madness, as I know exactly where everything is!).
5 – Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
- Winning an obscene amount of money on the lottery.
- A huge yacht in the harbour at Monte Carlo.
- A private plane (I’ve been quite fancying one of these since seeing Col. Gadaffi’s on the news a couple of weeks ago).
- Overnight stays in the Presidential Suites of various luxury hotels around the world.
- A cleaner.
- A new 3 piece suite.
- An iPad 2.
6 – Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
- Bad TV
- Buying more shoes than I need.
- Afternoon naps.
- Reading when I should be doing other things.
- Having false nails – an unnecessary fortnightly expense, but one that makes me very happy every time I glance down at my hands.
7 – Lust. Seven love secrets.
Some things are just private. So I’m not telling you.