I’ve had this in draft form for AGES, so thought it was time to give it an airing. Can’t remember where I found it, but if it was yours, do let me know, and I’ll edit the post accordingly.
Four Places I go:
1. School run (yawn)
2. Supermarket (yawn)
3. Abroad on holiday (yay!)
4. Nail bar (expensive but lovely)
Four Crushes I Have:
1. Jonathan Rhys Meyers
2. James McEvoy
3. Jack Bauer (yes, I know he’s not real).
4. My husband (couldn’t think of a fourth, so I thought he’d do!)
Four Smells that I Love:
1. Bacon frying
2. Wild garlic in the hedgerows – it signifies the arrival of Spring to me.
3. Lily Flame Blue Hyacinth scented candles
4. A baby’s head.
Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Grand Designs
3. Downton Abbey – loved the first episode of the second series on Sunday.
4. The Tudors (so sad there won’t be another series)
Four Favorite Movies:
1. Bridget Jones’s Diary
2. Top Gun
4. Dirty Dancing
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy –my current favourite perfume
2. Diane Chamberlain – an author whose books I’ve recently discovered.
3. One Minute Peanut Butter cake (post on this coming soon!)
4. Drinking lots of water – I swear it makes me more alert and improves my skin.
Four People that I’d love to read their Fours:
2. Miss Beano