I’ve been a bad blogger over the weekend – unfortunately, two extremely late nights, more alcohol than was really good for me, an evening out at the pub, and preparing for, and enjoying, a cocktail and buffet party for friends, all combined to take their toll, and I didn’t even make it to the car boot sale on Sunday morning I was so exhausted.
I went to bed and 9.30 pm last night and am feeling much better today, thank goodness.
Anyway, time for an update on how my September goals went:
1. Register with a couple of temp agencies. DONE. No work around at the moment though. Have to say I’m not really too bothered – I never seem to run out of stuff to do!!
2. Tidy out cupboard under stairs. DONE
3. Do something towards my 43 Things list every day. Not sure if I did something EVERY day, but I did work on my 43 things quite a lot.
4. 3 mile walk at least twice a week. FAIL
5. Go swimming at least once. FAIL
6. Sort out my internet bookmarks. DONE – was a MASSIVE job!
7. Sort out the starred items in my G Reader. DONE – reduced from over 70 to less than 15
8. Go to the cinema at least twice –there are so many good movies coming out that I want to see. DONE – actually managed 3 trips in September.
9. Declutter my wardrobe – time for a good sort out. DONE – now I just have to sort through all the winter clothes Ashley got down out of the loft at the weekend!
10. Get breakfast room ceiling fixed. DONE – but needs painting now!
All in all, I’m quite happy with my results – although the exercise could obviously be much improved.
I’m not setting any goals for October as we’re going to be away for the second half of the month, but I shall definitely sort some out for November. Can’t believe I’m sitting here talking about November when the sun is shining and it’s about 26 degrees outside – madness!!