Linking up this week with Mimi and Tilly, and now it’s December I can officially start to enjoy all things Christmassy!
1. Christmas films – I’m so looking forward to snuggling up on the sofa and watching lots of these.
2. My Christmas mug – lots of cups of tea will be drunk from this in the coming month. Accompanied by a mince pie or two, no doubt!
3. Christmas cards – some have arrived already, and I think I shall sit down and get mine written this weekend. Perhaps with a cheeky glass of mulled wine.
4. Christmas jigsaw – I’m looking forward to starting this huge 1,000 piece puzzle, no doubt helped by Ashley and William!
5. There are actually still berries on the holly bushes around the garden this December – first time I can remember this happening for ages.
6. The tree and decorations will be coming out of the loft this weekend.
7. All my presents are wrapped and looking very festive indeed.
8. Party shoes – only £17 from Debenhams, I couldn’t resist these outrageously high pink glitter platforms. I shall be kicking them off before any dancing commences, however, as I don’t want to celebrate Christmas with a broken ankle!
9. Snow – I took this photo this time last year – snow for Christmas again would be lovely, wouldn’t it?
Oooh, I do love December!