It’s gonna be a struggle after the week I’ve had, thinking of some high points, I tell ya! However, that’s kind of the point of the whole Little Bliss List thing on a Friday, isn’t it?
1. I was so pleased to read that Judith Tebbutt, the British woman taken hostage by Somali pirates last year, had been released after her family raised the $1 million+ ransom. It must be a such a relief for her poor son, who’s only in his early 20s, particularly with his father having been killed during the couple’s kidnap.
2. Lemon and Ginger tea – my new favourite mid-morning pick-me-up. Refreshing AND healthy – what’s not to like?
3. Looking forward to the end of term – only two more days and we’re FREEEEEE for three whole lovely weeks of Easter Holidays.
4. Walking in the sunshine on Monday – although the weather has been rubbish ever since, Monday was just a perfect day and I went out for a walk to enjoy the feeling of spring being in the air.
5. Homeland – my new favourite TV series. I watched the first five episodes almost back to back this week, and found myself really engrossed in it. Can’t wait for the next instalment on Sunday!
6. Sleeping – I’ve got my good sleeping groove back on this week, and have been sleeping almost all through the night every night, and waking up bright eyed and bushy tailed.
Happy weekend, everybody xx