1. My hopelessly unreliable broadband. The speed is up and down like a whore’s drawers, if you’ll pardon the expression. One minute it’s fine, the next it’s completely dead. Tesco, my broadband supplier, blame BT: ‘It’s a problem at your local exchange, love’. BT, unsurprisingly, blame Tesco: ‘No problems with your line, madam, contact your internet service provider”. And so it goes on.
2. Christmas cards in August. I went into a card shop to purchase a birthday card yesterday, and there was a HUGE display of Christmas cards. Before the kids have even gone back to school. WTF?!
3. Lack of housework and mess everywhere. At this stage of the summer holidays, I always feel a bit like this, sort of like the post Christmas/New Year feeling. I’m looking forward to getting back to normal routine and getting my house clean and tidy again!
4. Posing photos on Facebook. Is it really necessary to put a whole bunch of photos of yourself on Facebook like this one? Is it not just a little bit vain and showy-offy, even if you’ve got a lovely figure? (Dreadful skin, though. Dreadful. Just saying.)
Oh, and she’s not the only one.
I get that teenagers like to publish this sort of pic of themselves, but these are both women in their late 30s. Get a grip.
5. I’ve Got A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts. Not pertaining to the above picture in any way, I hasten to add. Ashley started singing this on Saturday, a propos of nothing, and it’s been going round inside my head ever since. JUST. GO. AWAY.
What’s bugging you at the moment?